Effective 18 November 2021
New DTS Calibration Policy:
DTS products may be stored for up to 6 months from the calibration date without impact to its specifications. The First Use Date can be set by the integrator or end user when the product is placed into service. Next Calibration Date should be one Calibration Period from the First Use Date. The recommended Calibration Period for DTS products is 12 months. The calibration date is the issue date for all DTS products unless noted.
- All DTS products will ship within 3 months of Cal Date
- Calibration Period does not start until First Use Date set by the end user. Gives customers up to an additional 6 months before the calibration period starts.
- Customer or integrator can set First Use Date within 6 months of Cal Date
- Digital Cal Report updated using PDF editor
- Physical Cal Report and Box Labels updated by hand writing in dateDAS First Use attribute updated using DataPRO
- DataPRO functionality
- Software detects first use when user tries to ARM
- Asks user if they want to set today's date to First Use Date or set Calibration Date as First Use Date
- Applies to all modern SLICE product families including Nano, Micro, IP68, PRO, S6, & S6A
- Does not apply to TDAS PRO, TDAS G5, SLICEWare, or legacy products
Old cal report:
New cal report: