Notepad++ can be used along with regular expressions to help navigate through a DataPRO log file to assist troubleshooting.
The following search terms will give an outline of navigation steps and user interaction, but is not intended to show all errors.
- Open the log file in Notepad++
- Ctrl-F to open the find dialog
- Disable "Match Case"
- Enable "Regular Expression"
- Enter the following text in the "Find what" textbox:
(DataPROv)|(current navstep set)|(currentnavstep set)|(modal)|(user )|(now err)
- Press Find All in Current Document
- Double click results in the bottom panel to navigate through the log file.
If more search terms would be useful to add, please use regular expression syntax, and append them to the end with a pipe and surrounded by parentheses, for instace |(newsearchterm)