Effective Date: 2015-08-03
- Designed to support SAE J2517 Chest Potentiometer procedures
- Allows the use of the sensors calibration data that provides coefficients for the polynomial calculation of the chest potentiometer
- Linearized output is displayed in Real-Time
- Linearized data is correctly exported. The attached Excel file contains data that has been exported directly from TDC and contains the comparison from TDC and the polynomial formula calculated from the exported ADC data
The SIF GUI is designed to allow the values for the 2-point sensitivity as well as the polynomial coefficients for A, B, C, and M.
- Choose Polynomial from the Sensor Category pull-down menu
- Enter the following to allow TDC to correctly set the gain
- The 2-point Sensitivity in mV/V/EU
- The Desired Max Range.
- Choose the correct Excitation voltage for your DAS
- Enter the other variables as required by your lab. Note that certain fields are disabled when using the polynomial to ensure correct settings for the TDAS PRO SIM or G5
- The variables for A, B, C, and M are typically displayed on the calibration certificate