Registration in the DTS Help Center will assist in improving product knowledge, providing technical support requests, repairs and software updates. DTS will enable access to software through the DTS Help Center after registration. You do not need to be a registered user to submit a support request.
To gain access to updates:
- Use this link to begin registration https://support.dtsweb.com/registration
- After sign up you will receive an automated response from email@example.com to confirm your email and create a password
- Check your spam folder as needed for the respons
- The level of access is limited to specific areas
- DTS will enable access to known and registered “users” to protected areas
- Software downloads of current releases for applicable hardware will be enabled
- After initial sign up, email verification, and DTS Support approval, you will be able to log back in and navigate to ‘Software’(category)
- DTS recommends you “follow” the software category. Changes or additions will generate an email to your user account when updates post to the Help Center.
If you have any support related questions, "submit a request"
DTS Technical support will be expanding the content of the website and we are looking forward to serving your needs with added efficiency.