Adding a sensor Make/Model to the SLICEWare sensor database allows a defined set of sensor settings to make creating new sensor entries quick and easy. The steps are as follows:
- Choose the 'Add Sensor Model' from the Prepare-->Current Sensor tab
- Choose from an existing Manufacturer/model to show that information and allow it to be edited
- Simply Enter a new Manufacturer and/or Model to create a new sensor template
- Once all required fields are filled out you can save this template. The window will close when saved successfully and will remain opened and indicate required fields that have not been filled in.
- You can now use the settings as a starting point for a specific sensor from the pull-down menu in the Sensor Settings
- The file is stored as