Effective date: February 7, 2017
While the number of customers using DataPRO continues to grow, development is still in full swing. DataPRO, the single software solution capable of running all DTS hardware platforms (TDAS PRO, TDAS G5, SLICE Micro/Nano, SLICE PRO), has been delivered to a growing number of DTS users since 2014. Many of these customers are using DataPRO as their primary software system for test operation and data collection.
We released DataPRO v1.3.582 the end of January. This version contains a number of bug fixes and new features that make the ‘typical’ work flow much more of a flow.
Some of the things you can expect to find in 1.3.582 are:
- 3D/2D IRTRACC
- Ability to import a test request with only ISO Channels defined
- Support for TDAS PRO DIM, SLICE PRO LAB TOM, SLICE PRO LAB DIM
- Ability to ‘emergency download’ data from a SIM in a different slot or rack than was used for data collection
- Sequential download option for test with different DAS types
- Static optimization of realtime
- Ability to create and modify Custom Channels from within Group and Test Setup
- Ability to move directly into Check Channels or Run Test from Test Setup
- Redesign of Realtime
We’ve also been working behind the scenes to clean up and change a few things so that DataPRO is faster in a few key areas. We’ll continue to work to improve the speed of DataPRO, and are planning a few larger projects later this year that should make a more noticeable difference in the performance.
Our next major release is planned for mid-year, and the key features in that release will be SLICE IEPE support, more advanced calculated channel options, and a significant overhaul to the Realtime and Data viewers. This overhaul will include a number of additional features such as FFT, interactive scroll, line fit, copy/trim, as well as several others.
Other things on the horizon in 2017 include improvements to the Import/Export options of various objects, more recording mode options, tiered versions, and a number of improvements to the database management scheme.
While our next major release is at least several months out, current DataPRO users can still obtain limited release versions if necessary; please submit a support ticket to request new software. If you’re not yet working with DataPRO but interested in seeing what would be involved with making the change, please contact DTS Sales/Support to start the conversation.